Tuesday 1 December 2009

NAIA Terminal 3

I arrived in Manila at 5AM last Sunday. My friend Pao promised to pick me up but didn't show up. To be honest, I am scared of taking cabs in the Philippines cause of their bad reputation - asking for money and robbing the passenger to name a few. That's why I was pleased to learn that the Airport have a new Taxi System. Two options, non metered taxi and a metered one. I chose the metered one cause it is cheaper. You pay 1/3 of compared to the former. :) My only dilemma,I don't gave Philippine money with me and the airport got the shittiest cash machine. It only caters to PNB account holders! Luckily, they have 24 hours foreign exchange and I was able to pay for the cab fee. I got home at 6:30AM that day, very very tired.

Lesson Learnt:

Must always have Philippine Cash and not rely on cash machines.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting