Saturday 12 December 2009

Date with "Father"

I met up with my friend Xavier who I haven't seen for years. So much things have changed then. He now have 3 years left to finish his priesthood. I had worked and travelled in Europe. He finished Suma Cum Laude in Philisophy in 2008 at UST while I finished my Bachelor's Degree in 2006 in the same University. He has opened and is managing a gallery in their seminary while I am writing this blog. LOL! Whatever changes happened with us, no matter how long we haven't seen each other, the friendship is still there. It is good to know that I have a friend like him.

The day started with pastry tasting. The plan was to go to meet in Greenbelt but since he was in Trinoma, we decided to meet there instead and go to Greenbelt together. We first went to Bizu. They were renovating the bistro in Greenbelt so they set up a small cafe inside the shopping centre, to be seen by all passers by. Honestly, I didn't like the fact that most of the pastries and 3 out of the 6 tea flavours are unavailable. With that, we were only able to sample lemon squares and various flavours of Camaron de Paris. Afterwards, we proceeded to 2 more bakeshops which name now I've forgotten, forgive me.

For dinner, we went to A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante. The serving is surprisingly massive! One pasta dish serves 2-3 people. I ate 4 small servings cause I kept on pushing myself to eat. We had one slice of pizza each as well. Pizza price ranges from 75-90 per slice and pasta from 235-300 as I remember. It was worth every penny! Very good for going with people with big appetite. I must not take Lorraine here or we'll end up like a big blob. LOL!



He had Pizza Special and I had Bacon Cheeseburger. I love bacon I can't give it up!

Presenting, Spaghetti Marinara Ala Putanesca.

We spent the whole time chatting and catching up. He told me that he only saw me 3 times after the Elementary Graduation, once in High School when I visited Liza, once in Uni when he crossed enrolled on subject(he told me how I tapped him in the shoulder and pass my errand to my friend and let her carry on with errand all by herself.) and now. Everything I can't remember. He told me who became gay, what his life as a seminarian is like and I ask him more stupid only seminarians can answer questions. No holds barred. I love it! I love that I can completely be honest with my friends and how they don't screen questions and answers. I am seeing my Elementary School friends again on the 26th. I am excited! Gay Friends Unite! *wink*

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting