Tuesday 15 December 2009

Cycling Once More

I know, I blogged about cycling at QC Circle before but since I went again today, I want to write another blog about the QC Circle Improvements. It is still a long way to go and I am worried that they won't be able to finish everything since SB's term is ending soon. Hopefully he runs for 1 more turn to finish everything that he has started. He is a good Mayor.

I saw few security guards around the park. They are building a theme park as well. It is looking more like a family park. I am not embarassed to go there now.









Best of all, it is a non-smoking park.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting