Monday 10 August 2009

Random Weekend

FML:

Last Saturday, I almost did something that I would regret for the rest of my life. HORROR story as Melay describe it. In short, if my MORALS didn't prevail, I'll be in the worst position now. I am so proud of myself for resisting. :) Email me if you want to know more about this - I may or may not tell you though.

GI JOE:

I saw GI Joe with my friend Doja. I love the film and it kept me focus on the screen the whole time but then again, I went drinking with a friend prior to the 8PM film. Ehehe! For girls, you'll see loads of topless guy in the film. I particularly like the Asian guy. His body is HOT but his face is not(I think actually he's okay although he isn't my type)!

HAMLET:

I am not the Shakespeare type but Jude Law is starring as Hamlet and that's good enough reason for us to go. He is a HOTTIE! Alfie was the first film that made me fall for him. His body(Oh gosh, Am I really talking about buff guys again???) is more like my type. Hahaha! I have to say, I have a hard time keeping my eyes open through out the whole play. It was 3 hours long! Think I am not posh enough for Shakespeare. Are you?

Dear Mum outside the Wyndham's Theatre. She wants her photo taken with Jude Law poster on the background. She bought a mug as a souvenier together with her usual Play Pamphlet(I can't remember how you call it now, sowie!).

Photo taken inside the Theatre. Isn't it posh?

Shaky photo taken by Morellis before we got told off by the Usher. NO PHOTO BEFORE AND DURING THE PERFORMANCE - His words.

Photo taken right after we got off the coach. Yes, we don't like to waste time!

And,

I am starting to pack my stuffs that I am gonna send back home. I am feeling sad but I don't wanna show it to anyone. Who wants a downer right?

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting