Tuesday 4 August 2009

Double FML

Today, while browsing the dating website that I recently joined in, I saw 2 people that I used to work with. FML.

OMG! This dating website is addictive! Not that I am desperate or anything, it's just that,it would be fun to see someone with no strings attached. Like, Let's meet up and bye. Very convenient for me as I am leaving soon. No harm done. There are few people who are interested to chat but I am not. Hahaha! I have to go out with a good looking guy. My standards are still intact!

On another FML entry - Our trip to Koln and Prague was cancelled cause we needed one more person to complete the tour. Guess it wasn't for me. I will still be in Belgium and Netherlands next week - cutting the tour in 5 days instead of the original 10. Nevermind. I am lucky enough to be able to see Europe. 4 years ago, on my 20th bday, I wrote Euro Tour on things to do before I die and now my dream is becoming a reality. Thank you Papa Jesus.

Anyway, I was speaking with one of my exes friend. The first ex that broke my heart. I am just happy to hear that they are all in touch and are doing well. Didn't ask about my ex apart from if he's married. It's none of my business really. I am happy being single, Thanks Very Much! :D

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting