Thursday 6 August 2009

Repost - 80s Costume Party

I only have 7 weeks left in the UK. I am determined to go with a bang. I am planning endless leaving dos until the UK gets sick of me and the UK border force takes me direct to the airport. Anyway, one of them is an 80s costume party with my college friends. They got one 80s bar in Reading. I told them that we should dress up. Any Ideas? I can only tolerate the flash dance costume - black leotards and loose shirt. I am too boring I know. I still have a month to buy my 80s outfit. HELPPPP!!!

UPDATES:

So we are not going Full on 80s now. No offense to 80s lover but I can't stand neon colours even if it's for the name of fun. So I altered the outfit to modernised 80s. Here are my take:

Photos taken from style.com - Balmain Collection

Potential Outfits:

1. All Black - Black Leggings(or Jeggings), Killer Black Heels, Black top and a Sequined Jacket.

2. Embellished Dress. I saw loads on high street but beyond what my budget permits.

3. Acid Wash Jeans, High Heels, T-shirt and Embellished Jacket.

I will be all over the high street tom. Wish me luck! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting