Tuesday 25 August 2009

My Plans so Far

It's been 5 months since I lost my job. So much things had happened then:

1. I travelled most of Europe. Something that I've always wanted to do since I wrote my list 4 years ago on my 20th bday. :P Although there are still places to see in that part of the world, I am happy with what I have accomplished.

2. I did things that I have never done before - fishing, shooting, camping out under the storm, go ape-ing and riding all the scary rides. Bungee Jumping is next on my agenda. I regret being a chicken in Netherlands!

3. I saw who my real friends are. I've only been in the UK for 3.5 years but I am happy to have established lasting friendships with people. Cut all negatrons. Friendships is a two way relationship. If you want to be my friend, keep in touch. I have friends from wayyyy back in Elementary School and I am excited to see them when I return from the UK.

Everyone asks me what my next plan is. To be honest, I don't really know. I am still figuring out what I want and how to get to where I want. Sometimes I want to work in Tourism as I love to travel and plan out things, sometimes Hotel Management cause you deal with different problems everytime. Other times, I feel like I should be working in the fashion industry and do Merchandising. Shopping is what I do best at lowest cost possible. At one point, I want to be an Event Coordinator. :P There are only 3 things that is clear at the moment. 1. I want to learn Spanish and be good at it. 2. I want to try wall climbing and do it on a regular basis. 3. I want to learn how to swim to enjoy water sports.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting