Friday 14 August 2009

Fruits Basket, Once More

Sleeping might be the only thing that I do these days, well that, when I am not out and about. Today, Me, My Dear Sister, Joshua and Rose went to Grays Farm to go picking again. We couldn't ask for a better time. The Bristish Summer is at its best!

I wanted to take photo of My Dear Sister and Joshua. Baby Sitting is my sister's part time job. She do volunteer work few days a week.

My Dear Sister said she wanted a photo like this since she was younger. Now you know how deprived she is with experience. Please don't be pissed with me. *PEACE* Today, she promised to be more fun. Roller Coaster Perhaps???
And that's me. I will never miss a photo opportunity! I want to document everything! I feel my sexiest when I am tanned and my nails are done. Very random info I know!

Same spot only taken on a different angle. That's the Raspberry Shrubs at the background.


More Random Thoughts:

1. I developed a new mantra - Let go of the Past, Live in the Now and Plan for the future. Sounds good eh?

2. I am staying away from Toxic People. I don't know why I bother to make friends with people who doesn't deserve my time. I think part of having a healthy personality is weeding out the bad influence. Okay, definitely going NO CONTACT now. Something that I have done before but I kept on breaking.

3. I spoke with one of my friends' friend thru FB. I am confused. How can you say that you're in a committed relationship for 3 years and yet look for someone else??? I am furious! It is hard enough to find a partner and this person has the liberty to play with someone else's feelings??? I asked him if he is keeping her as a safety net. He said no. I beg to differ.

4. I will be away for 7 days lovelies. I will be gallivanting around Europe and comparing who got the hottest European Genes. :P

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting