Friday 7 August 2009

Cut, Shop, Coffee and Bonus!

CUT:
Necessity is the mother of all Inventions. I say, Recession is the mother of all Frugality. Today, I went to Tony&Guy for a model haircut. I only have to pay £15 for a fantastic haircut although the picture below doesn't justify it. My hairdresser, Raf, took almost an hour to do my hair. He is quite hot I must say but I am assuming that he is gay. Aside from the fact that he is chatty, he is a hairdresser and he uses the SUNBED to get a tan. Do you know any straight guys who use it? I DON'T! Did I mention that Raf's real name is Rafaelle? (Note LE!)

That's my finger covering the zit!
SHOP:

I am stressing about the modernised 80s party. So after my haircut, I met up with my Friend Darlene to do a bit of shopping. We went to the cheapest stores of course!

This is my take on the modernised 80s look.
Silver/Black dress from River Island
Black leggings from H&M
High Heels Shoes from Zara
I am planning to layer this with loads and loads of Silver Necklaces.
Excuse the stupid face people, I wasn't prepared when this photo was taken.

My Headdress for the London Tour on my Leaving Do Weekend with the girls. I figured that I won't be able to wear something like this when I go back home so I might as well wear something now.

COFFEE:

I am addicted to coffee at the moment. I drink at least once a day. After few hours of shopping, Me and Darlene headed to Costa for Free Coffee. Mind you, they don't give out free coffees, Darlene works there. Maria joined us after a few hours.

BONUS:

Another inflated ego moment, Please bear with me. On my way to Tony&Guy, I went to Davina's(Indian Cornershop) for a bottle of Iced Tea. I was texting with my friend the whole time but I noticed a guy was following me, almost mirroring my steps. So I stopped for a bit. He said, Excuse me, Here's my number and If you are interested to go out for drinks, let me know. I said, Okay Thanks! He said, what's your name. I said, Ailema. OMG! I didn't lie! I am not good with lying anyway. He looks harmless, professional and most importantly, I think he is still taller than me even if I wear 4 inch heels. 10 brownie points for courage and I might give him a shot. The thing is, I am over guys and their cheap pick up lines. These 2 scenarios keep on happening with me.

Scenario 1: (After Grocery Shopping)

Stranger: Hi Gorgeous!

Me: I normally get stunned, smile then walk away.

Stranger: Do you need help.

Me: No thanks!

Stranger: Can I get your number?

Me: NO! Then we both walk away. Normally the guy walks faster than I do. :P

Scenario 2: Walking

Stranger: Hi Gorgeous!

Me: Smile and walk away.

Stranger: Can I get your number? I find these people cocky and I won't waste my precious time with them.

This is why I find Mr. Courage's approach so refreshing and that is why I am thinking of giving him a shot. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting