Saturday 22 August 2009

Day 6: Kinderdijk

We didn't do much on our 6th day. We left Jack's at 10AM. Kinderdijk is an hour away from his place by boat. I didn't enjoy the boat ride much cause I was tired. I slept most of the trip actually - under the sun. The boat was packed with retirees. Jack was clever enough to buy tickets in advance. We only spend an hour in Kinderdijk as Jack needs to go to work. It was very very hot on that day! In line to my dating ideas, I found one again. Picnic-ing in an open place.
That's me copying the ducks.

Photo with the Windmill on the background.

Another photo with the Windmill background.

And another shot of the Windmill. You get the idea now, Kinderdijk is full of windmills. Some windmills were converted into a home.

We went to the City Centre afterwards to do some shopping but we weren't successful. We were too tired to do anything. Me and my dear sister had an early day and I spent the afternoon sleeping and as soon as I woke up, saw 3 cheesy films. I love the My Sassy Girl American Version! I think I need that craziness and spontaneity in my life. I need a man as crazy and spontaneous as me. Where are you???

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting