Wednesday 12 August 2009

Important Updates

To Everyone who is excited to see their dear cousin/friend:
I have finally booked my flight. I will be arriving on the 30th of September at 16:35 just in time for Ruzelle's Bday on October 1. :) Let's do something fun for your bday,that is, if you haven't got any plans with the boyfriend yet. I really really want to see you girls soon. Please pick me up from the Airport! Dear Brother, I am assuming is still at work by the time that I arrive.

Luke, look forward to my Thailand Visit in October. I will book my flight soon. Thanks for being a good friend, always. I miss you. Give me a hug when you return at the end of the month. I will be in Europe for a week and will skype when I come back. Hopefully I get to go to the "coffee shop". Spoke with dear sister and she is cool with it.

Things what I want to do when I visit you up:

1. Watch a Sex Act
2. Tiffany's
3. Tower Jump (again)
4. See your Muay Thai moves

Let me know what you want to do so I can sort something out. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting