Monday 3 August 2009

Dating Website

Today, I joined a dating website. FML.

I have a very good explanation to this. I have to scratch the itch. I think it's time for me to start dating again. 8 months is enough time for me to prepare myself for dating - I am emotionally prepared this time, I can recognise deal breakers and red flags. I know what I want and I am not afraid to break things up if things are not working out. I am comfortable with being just with me if things don't work out. Okay enough talk with the new Ailema.

BTW, I am going to Europe next week. I haven't confirmed the Czech Republic and Germany trip with Jack yet. Last time I ask, he said we still need 6 more people to complete the tour. I haven't packed anything yet. I am not stressing this time, I wanna enjoy every minute of Europe. So, 7 weeks.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting