Tuesday 30 November 2010

Happy Birthday Ate Amy!

Sue me for cross-processing all the photos.  It is so addicting especially when I only have to hit the apply button using pixlr.  

I met up with my girls - Donna and Darlene for some home-made lunch.  Nothing fancy, tortang talong and straight from the packet pancit canton.  It is sooo good especially when I haven't eaten those in agessss.  It is D/D's friend Amy's birthday today and I was invited.  We did it the filo way of course.  If you wanna know what the filo way is, it is birthday at home, with home made cooking and off licence drinks.  Nothing crazy.  

Aside from Amy's birthday, I was waiting for THE BIG DRAMA to happen.  Donna will kill me for writing this.  My life has been uneventful(I mean less dramatic) lately and I was hoping that I will be able to see Donna and her 2 exes Rai and Mike under one roof.  You see, Rai is close friends with the celebrant and Mike visits Donna on his day off.  It happened to be his day off today.  I met him once more than a year ago and to be honest, I can't remember him.  He showed up today at Donna's an hour after we arrive and he went straight to her room.  The c*nt didn't even say hi to us.  To make things worse, he stayed in her room the whole time that he was there and left without saying hello or goodbye.  Donna asked him to come down to eat with us but he didn't even bother.  Hector suggested that Donna should bring food up.  I told her to stop treating him like a baby.  If he wants to eat, he should come down.  *tough*  I went today with an open mind but he completely ruined his image.  I still like Rai more plus he's my friend.  Ehehe!






















Donna was drank when we left.  LOL!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting