Friday 12 November 2010

Girl Friends

I love having girl friends around.  I don't know what I am gonna do without them.  They've been entertaining me since dear boyfriend left.

I met up with my girl friends for lunch and a bit of window shopping today.  We had Nando's lunch.  I wasn't really excited this time.  This is a first.  I am on my period and I actually lost appetite during that time.  Darlene left us after lunch to go to College and Donna and I spent the whole afternoon chatting at Pret-A-Manger and shopping.  I wanted a Zara T-bar shoes but I ended up with a Garage shoes instead.   I was happy with my purchase and it's £9 cheaper than Zara.

Donna and I met up with Darlene.

I left them both.

On my way to Costa, I saw Phil and Jen.  I wanted to give Phil a kiss on the cheek but he was able to dodge it on time.  He asked if I was happy.  I told him that I am.  I even went further into telling him that Luke and I are getting married.  Jen almost screamed in jealousy.  Jen and Phil are dating for 3 years or so and she thought that I am gonna marry before them.

I met up with my friend Maria at Costa.  We went shopping.  I've been doing lots of exercises today, hopefully I am eating less.  I think I am, on my standards.  :P

I am MSNing with dear boyfriend while blogging, AND...


babe
those shoes that you bought
jesus
you wont be able to walk long on those!!

Babe you are funny.  The Plymouth drama is a different thing.  I didn't wear that heels for 1 year.  I am breaking in this baby tomorrow and I will let you know.  :)

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting