Thursday 18 November 2010

Petal and Me in Paddington

Ailema and Petal 
Met up in London
G-O-S-S-I-P-I-N-G.

My rhyme didn't go quite smoothly.  Another failure on my part.

I kept in touch with few people when I left the UK.  One of them is actually my boyfriend now, Luke.  I am talking about my "foreigner" friends here.  I am in touch still with my filo community in Reading.  Now that I am back and now that dear boyfriend is back in Australia, I am slowly meeting up with my friends.  Last Monday, I met up with Munz and today, I met up with Petal in Paddington.  She suggested Paddington to save money as we are both unemployed and is more convenient for me I think.  We went to a Malaysian Restaurant called Satay House to catch up and gossip about Luke.  Just kidding babe.  I can hear "bish" from here.  :P  It is so good to see Petal again.  She is still single and not rushing on anything.  It sucks that I've forgotten to take a photo of us together.  Hopefully, we'll see each other again with Phil and Jen, P&J as we call them collectively before their Jamaican trip.  


 The 30 minute train trip from Reading to Paddington is very uneventful.  The view sucks especially in Slough area.
 Paddington Station.
Satay House Toilet.  Everything is in Bahasa.  Good thing I know a bit of it.  :P


It was wet and dark when I got back from London.  The walk from the station to our flat is boring.  Good thing Noisettes, Amy Winehouse and Arctic Monkeys are playing in my Ipod.  I felt cool.  LOL!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting