Monday 22 November 2010

The TEST





I took the "Are you falling out of love?" test online and here's my result.  

Your score is 25. You are definitely struggling with your relationship right now but the love still seems to be solid. Hang in there, every relationship has ups and downs, the true test of love is not how you handle the good times but IF you get through the bad.

I know taking the test will come as a surprise to everyone.  I am not a long distance relationship person and I am having a hard time dealing with it especially now that I am in the cold depressing UK.  I can't pretend that I am okay.  It is hard making myself busy with meeting up with friends, shopping, doing house chores or studying.  8 weeks is a long wait for me.  I just want a relationship in a normal set up.  Hopefully things will get better soon.  :(


0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting