Sunday 28 November 2010

Nathan's Christening

I know, you had enough of my cheese factor from yesterday.  Sorry I had to dump all my cheesy-ness in this blog.  I can't help it, I am so inlove.  *cringe*

I went to Nathan's Christening yesterday morning and went to a chinese buffet afterwards.  I ate lots as usual. I have absolutely 0 discipline when it comes to food.  I can't say no presented with a whole lot of options.  Any fatty will understand what I am going through.  Hahaha!  From Chinese, we went to church.  I am friends with the filo choir which sings twice a month in Reading's St. James Church.  From the church we went to Joy's for dinner, drinks, X-factor, Kinect and Mahjong.  Got home at 3AM.  I am surprised that I am not as sore as usual.  I must have been using all my muscles lately.  LOL!  Just having a quiet weekend at the flat now.  When is it gonna snow in the South East???
Happy to be at the lunch table.  I had seconds and desserts.  They told me how I ate too fast.  I was dying of hunger.  Hahaha!


Risa and I.






I miss playing Mahjong with my girls.
Tita Jer and Risa.
Clothes borrowed from my sister.
This morning..
Me:  I borrowed your clothes.
Dear Sister:  I know.
Me:  How did you know?
Dear Sister:  I saw it on fb.  Someone tagged you.  You are too comfortable now.  You didn't even ask.
I thought I am more than welcome and shouldn't ask for anything?
I want this winter hat!!!


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting