Saturday 27 November 2010

Happy Anniversary

Time flies!  I barely have time to make a proper blog about us babe.  I don't wanna kill people out of cheese disease anyway.  :P

To be honest, I didn't really see us dating.  I bet you'll agree with that.  I've always seen you as my go-to guy friend but things changed when I visited you in Thailand.  The first visit was really fun and that I had to go again because I really miss you.  

I have high standards when we started dating.  I just been to a very bad relationship and I used to think that absolutely noone will take the wall down that I built.  I am happy that you were able to get through my wall.  

You've seen me at my best and you've definitely seen me at my worst.  I think the phrase "All or Nothing" will make you laugh.  Oh how horrible I've acted because we can't get through the H&M Website during the first sale of Lanvin for H&M.  I am a b*tch, I won't deny that.  I "sent you to hell" lots of times but you didn't give up on me, not even once.  Your patience is unparalleled.  I can't believe how much you put up with me.  


During the height of my craziness.

I am happy with our relationship minus the long distance factor.  I know I have to learn patience and believe that things will get better soon.  I know we are gonna make this work.  We love each other so much not to.  

I love you babe!  Stick with my bitchyness forever?  :P


PS
CHECK MY BLOG OFTEN TODAY.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting