Tuesday 9 November 2010

Tampopo

DISCLAIMER:  The Zara lace dress and the Necklace are both property of Nadine Feliciano, my sister.  :P

I went to dinner last night with my mum and my friend Kent. As usual, my sister had an excuse not to go.  If you think I am not sociable, she is 10 times worse than I.  At least I put in effort in seeing friends.  Okay, she ain't that bad.  She wasn't able to sleep the previous night, studying and being distracted with mum's snoring.  LOL!

Kent is very funny.  He is clearly straight as his gay-dar isn't working.  He happens to be an easy target for gays as he doesn't know how to handle them.  He had a series of gay stories.  Mum and I died laughing.  I advised him to wear a steel underwear if ever he goes to Middle East.  :P

He likes keeping in touch.  He said, his parents owns an Insurance Company.  They had one client who lives in Singapore who he kept in touch with.  He is Chinese and he knows it's good for the business.  He just happened to be drugged on that visit.  He said he was blocked out for about a minute and asked the guy to take him to town.  Before leaving the car, the guy said, I miss you.  He asked me what he said next so I thought what I am gonna say next during that situation - "f*ck off" or "I am not gay".  He said, guess once more, I said, "I miss you too?!".  He said yes.  Oh God!  I almost peed my pants.  I asked him  "why", he said just to be polite and he was given a tight hug by the guy.   LOL!   So much gay stories that night, I wish you all are there.  

Do you know any "5-10 year plan girls"?  You know, ladies who wants to plan ahead 5-10 years.  I think he is one of them, male version.  Cause he have plans, he wants me to have the same for myself.  Not a bad thing if I'm 15.  I am very stubborn so I am not gonna follow whatever he says plus he is in NO position to know what my plans are.  I don't need to explain myself to anyone.  PERIOD.  He also picked on my looks.  The reason why I posted the photo above.  He said, I am not a teenager anymore.  He also asked why I'm wearing make up.  Gosh, I was only wearing eyeliner and the usual Topshop Beguiled lipstick.  I think that amount of make up is normal especially in the UK.  Good thing I am friends with him and I tolerate friends to some extend.  But as usual, he received some profanities.  

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting