Tuesday 23 November 2010

P Squared and J

Even though I am depressed, bored and whiny most of the time that I'm here, I know deep down that I am happy to be back.  Why can't I?  It's winter and it's dark outside.  *Sarcasm*  I get to see, gossip and hangout with my friends.  

I do know a lot of people but opening up is very difficult for me.  I only have few people that I am comfortable with and kept in touch with.  I can tell them everything and they wouldn't judge me.  Last night, I went to London to meet Petal, P&J (Phil and Jen).  We went to an expensive touch screen Japanese Restaurant near the Soho District.  It was expensive we spent more than £100 plus tip.  That was 2/3 more than the Jamie's Italian in Reading, a restaurant owned by Jamie Oliver.  To be honest, the food is average, the ambiance is a bit futuristic but horrendous toilet with weak water pressure.  I had to touch the rubbish bin too.  Eewwww.  We went to a dinner style restaurant in Carnaby Street for dessert afterwards.  I can't remember the details of last night but I know that I felt very happy after seeing my friends.  Maybe, I can live in the UK again in the future and hopefully own a pad in London.   :P

Got home just before 12 midnight as I had to wait for my train to arrive.  

I am happy dear boyfriend.  Please don't get stressed out about me not having fun here.  I am just being a whiny bitch as usual.  


 Photo taken at Piccadilly Circus.  I love Christmas and I especially love Christmas in Big Cities.  They put up decors everywhere.  Clearly this is not the photo that depicts it.  :P
 Jen and Phil.
 I was full from having a big salmon portion, ribs and rice.  I ordered mocha when we went to the dinner.  The waitress gave the wrong cup to me so I ended up sipping Petal's hot choco without realising that I am drinking hot choco.  How blonde can I get?
Petal's massive pancake.  She gave up after 1 pancake.
Thank God for ipod.  I was bored to death waiting for my train to arrive.  It was 9 degrees cold last night.  Brrrrrr.

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting