Saturday 27 November 2010

I want Lanvin NOT flowers

It was a very sunny Autumn day today with a snow shower bonus.  It was so nice seeing sunlight and snow shower at the same time.  I feel so shala.  My friend Petal drove down to Reading to hand deliver my Lanvin.  :)  I know, I can't talk about this enough.  I am almost obsessed.  She texted me last night and told me that she was surprised that I can still wait.  I am not good in pressurising friends.  I know I can pressurise my boyfriend.  (They use pressurise here in the UK instead of pressure)

I spoke with Petal with her Lanvin experience.  She said, she has never been put in that situation before.  She is so pressurised that she forgot everything once it was her time to shop(for 15 minutes).  I asked her if there aren't any accessories in Westfields, she said she couldn't find her stuff, let alone find mine.  Her friend later informed her that she found the sunglasses.  Petal didn't love her Lanvin.  She is ebay-ing hers and is trying to make a bit of profit from it.  To be honest, my dress got the best material.  The materials are of H&M standards and it is better in print than in real life.  My honest opinion.  

Babe, Thanks for the Lanvin's.  I love them!!! 

Ohhh, our anniversary in PH time.  I love you sexy!!!!






 Ordered this in Jamie's and was surprised how small it is.  It is a rip off for £4.25.

 "I want Lanvin and Party...."  So TRUE!
 Take me on a date babe.  I need to wear my Lanvin.
I am so inlove with this T-shirt and I am not a T-shirt person.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting