Tuesday 23 November 2010

Lanvin for H&M Desperation

Jesus H. Christ!  I am really am a spoilt bitch.  I woke up at half past 6 so I can go to the H&M website.  Dear boyfriend's guarding the website himself.  We spent 2 whole hours on it, refreshing it so often that his eyes hurt.  Petal then told me that she got the badge and can get in at 9:45 in Westfields with 15 minutes to shop.  I then realised that I can ask her to purchase the sunglasses for me.  Dear boyfriend then suggested that I can push it further by asking her to purchase all.  So I did.  You never know the drama and the heartaches that my family went through today and it's only 9:15 in the morning.  Thanks for Petal who queued up for Lanvin for H&M.  I will be forever grateful.  Everything's sold out online.  I asked her to purchase these for me in my size only.  





And the one shoulder dress in Purple in UK8 and 10 if it's unavailable because it's so classic I can pass it on on my kids and a t-shirt to match the skirt above.  I hope she gets everything.  I am feeling better now.  I am so close to it.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting