Monday 22 November 2010

Filipino Family Fun Day

I woke up feeling very very sore today.  I moved the whole day yesterday.  :P  The day started with bowling.  As you can see from the photos, I scored 108 on the first set and 123 on the second set.  This is my all-time high.  I played against 15 other filipinos and I was the highest scorer on the second set.  It must be my lucky day.  You see, I rarely get into the 100 points mark let alone be the highest scorer.  I tell you, it came as a surprise to me and as it is to everyone.  :P

We had lunch at JLS House.  Judith, Leslie and Steve, thus JLS.  JLS btw is a boyband in the UK.  So if you are from around here, you'll get the joke.  Had lunch at JLS and played Kinect for 8 hours only stopping to eat.  It was very very fun.  I would definitely recommend Just Dance and Kinect Adventures.  I am pretty sure Kinect Adventures is responsible for my sore body.

Got home just before 12 and woke up just before 11AM.  I missed church today.  Bad Catholic.














Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting