Thursday 25 November 2010

London Trip for Lanvin X H&M

Relax dear boyfriend, I didn't buy anything apart from a fishnet stockings and a lipstick from the Lanvin collection.  The dress and the t-shirt that Petal purchased the other day and you paid for are good enough for me.  I lie.  I actually went to London to look for the black skirt but I was deeply disappointed.  It looked like a vaginal flap.  There is no other way to describe it.  It barely covers my ass too and I am a healthy size 8.  It wasn't flattering on my massive strong legs.  You will pass me for a desperate hooker.  :P

I love London Town.  I like the busy-ness and the fascades in London.  I especially like the Christmas decors on the streets and the shops in Central London.  It feels so Christmas to me.  I went to Selfridges, to Oxford Street, Picadilly Circus and Regent's Street which by the way is in a mile radius of each other.  I can't wait to take friends and my dear studious sister around.

Babe, please purchase a flat in London.  It doesn't have to be zones 1 and 2.  :P



































Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting