Friday 5 November 2010

Eden Project 2.0



I don't know why my boyfriend subjects himself to my stupidity.  This guy will do anything to make me happy.  After I said, "did you get BO?", he said, "babe, why do you have to ask that?".  I am really stupid will ask and say anything without thinking.  I would always tell him that this is my blog, this is my camera and he can't do anything about it.  He will do a ghetto "yeahhhhh" after.  He is so cute.  

I also asked him to take a video of me when I am in my bitch mode.  He hasn't done that yet.

I find video blogging easy.  Maybe I will video blog more.  :)  

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting