Saturday 20 November 2010

Karaoke at Flat 27

I like to do as much things as possible with friends and family whilst I am in the UK.  I've invited my friends Donna and Darlene for Dinner and Karaoke.  I know it's not a lot but I don't see my friends often because of their busy schedule so spending a bit of time with them is important to me.  I hope they feel the same about it too.  

We chatted, sang Karaoke, ate lots and for the finale, we watched "In your eyes".  :)


Chaos at the kitchen.
Photo sesh.
Our dinner.
And the fashion victim.  Good job in the photograpy my sis!  :)


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting