Friday 3 December 2010

More Snow Please

Reading is the only place in the UK which received the least snow.  Normally, we get the same amount of snow as London but not this time.  I've actually watched the snow build up from my window in the past 4 days.  I was happy with a bit of frost.  It doesn't even snow in Manila.  Last night, I couldn't stop checking the snow shower.  The wind was very strong it actually scared my sister, well, she is scared of most things anyway.  :P  I was happy with less than an inch snow this morning but not enough for photo sesh.  I've got a good photo from 2008 but I looked different then.  BTW, it is -21 in the Highlands, -4 for me.

Here are the photos that you've asked for lovieeeeee.  Hopefully we get snowed in for a day on your R&R.  Lots of hot chocolate and lemon curd(?) for us.  I miss my breakfast prepared by you.  
Last Night:


This Morning:


Good thing my sis didn't go to Uni.  She would have been pissed with the train disruptions.  People are stuck for 3 days.  *afraid*

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting