Saturday 18 December 2010

FW Christmas Party

Another Day, Another Party.  

I've been social butterflying lately and I love it.  There's nothing more I look forward to during this season than dressing up, partying and eating.  I love eating but I am too scared that I will put on weight to the point that I won't be able to use my nice clothes.  Size 8 is my ceiling.  I am young, I have all my old age to be on the meaty side.  :P

Normally, filos will hold parties on a house(owned by filos) which can accomodate at least 20 people.  This means that we can stay all night long doing whatever we want.  This also means that people can pop in anytime they want which results to programme being delayed.  We don't have to clean up after the party too.  A total plus.  Haha!  We did it differently this time.  We rented out a place.  I really liked this idea as I don't like staying for too long in a place.  I like knowing when things are gonna end.  

A lot of things happened tonight.  We ate lots(I can't stop eating tonight), sang karaoke for a bit(filos can't leave their Karaokes at home), played Wii's just dance, give out gifts and took home left overs.  We don't have to worry about food for the next 2 days.  Bringing home left overs is so normal and is an okay practice for filos.  It's very similar to people going on hols and taking something back for everyone.  Don't be surprised if your filo friend hand you a doggy bag over.  :P 

My brains not functioning well.  Going to sleep now.  I hope everyone had a fantastic Friday.  :)

BTW, someone cried upon losing in the just dance battle.  I kept an eye on her the whole evening waiting for her to throw her tantrums.  She kept me entertained.




Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting