Wednesday 8 December 2010

Double Embrace

Finally, I was able to go out with my sister.  She is very elusive especially during her term time.  It's like buying Limited Pieces Lanvin for H&M.  :P  She will be available after this week I think.  Hopefully, we can both go to Central London to go around shops, Dover Street Market, Topshop Outlet and Tate Modern.  I've forgotten about the installation that I wanted to see.  We went to the shops for a bit then we head to Nando's.  I was dying to have one since last night.  I've forgotten about it this morning but my dear boyfriend reminded me.  You are making me fatter!  By the way, he got an orange belt in Karate now.  Whatever that means.  He was dying last night after cycling from work.  


 My sister went for the healthier option as usual.


 The Nando's chicken is LOVE!!!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting