Friday 17 December 2010

Christmas Carols

This is what I've been going on about.  I know, I made a big fuss about being the Virgin Mary and managed to convince 2 of my girlfriends to go to the show where in fact, I only appeared for less than 5 seconds.  I like being an important b*tch.  Hahaha!  

My church is very diverse.  The Tamils, The Venezuelans, The English Folk Group, The Filipinos and the Christian Band performed tonight.  I was expecting for the Africans to perform.  I wonder why they didn't participate.  The Christmas Carols lasted for an hour but it was so much fun to watch.  I like to sing in different languages although I don't really know what it meant.  After the Carols, I saw people that I used to work with and exchanged few words.  I am happy that they were able to recognise me despite the massive change in appearance and despite not speaking with them for long.

To everyone who came tonight, big thanks to you all.  I hope you had fun.  See you again next year?(although I doubt that I'm gonna be there)







 click on the photo to enlarge.  :)
Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting