Wednesday 15 December 2010

Merry Christmas Hats

My UK friends and I like to do things with a theme.  We have a high heels only policy when we go clubbing, we do coloured themes depending on the occasion and we really like to dress up and coordinate.  We used to check each other's outfit and shop together prior to any occasion.  We just like the drama.  We like to make everything special.

I wanted to have a proper party with friends this year.  If I were back home, I will be meeting up with friends in the shopping centers for dinner.  That's all.  Since our UK flat's layout is good for entertaining, a home cooked meal is sensible.  I didn't cook, Donna did.  Darlene and I just helped her out.  She is the best cook amongst us 3 and who am I to interfere with her talent?  :P  We met up at 4PM for food shopping.  Cooking was done by half past 6 I think.  Mum arrived few minutes before starving and trying to ruin the dinner by eating by herself.  Arghhhhh!  She completely missed the whole point of party - eating together, catching up and having fun.  

After the dinner, we sang Christmas songs.  I was very very pitchy singing 12 days of Christmas.  I think Donna and Darlene recorded me.  I just hope that this won't end up in youtube and ruin my career in singing.  LOL!  We exchanged gifts and cards for the finale.  We only drew people on the same night and I helped Donna picked out her gift the previous day and guess who she picked?  ME!

PS
Lovelies, anyone living in Reading and interested in Christmas Carols(and seeing me play as Mary), be there at St. James at 7PM tom.  It's not just filos performing tom night, there are Venezuelans, British etc too.  No need to buy tickets.  See you there!  :)







Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting