Wednesday 6 January 2010

Hello Fishy Fishy

I had a very interesting day today. I left just before lunch time and stumble upon a small eatery on the side of NorthShore. The owner/cook can't understand English. Luckily, I sat beside a Thai lady who translated everything for me. After I left the eatery, I saw the Thai lady once agan and offered to take me to Big C. I agreed. Mind you, it was only 5 minutes walk from where I was. As I get into her bike, I asked myself, "F**k Ailema, what are you doing?". I trust people easily. I guess that makes me an easy target for kidnappers. LOL! I also have a problem with saying no to people. I must learn how to decline people politely.

My days aren't structured here. As usual, I didn't plan for any trips. It is my 3rd trip after all. Today, I only plan to look around shops and buy whatever I feel like buying. I am tired of going to Central so I thought of going to Big C. As soon as I got into the shopping centre, I stumble upon a fish spa. It is cheap(150 THB for person and 250THB for 2 persons for 20 minutes) so might as well try it.

It was an interesting experience. I was seated across a Thai and English couple. He was very ticklish, she was very relaxed. I wasn't normally ticklish so I thought I can handle it. Boy, the first two minute was a torture. As soon as I put my feet into the water, the fish started attacking my legs and feet nimbling into my dead skin cells. Don't be grossed out, that's the whole purpose of the fish spa. You should be still during this treatment. Slight movement disturbs the hungry fishes. :P


The Aquarium. Lately, I've been seeing this particular shade of orange. It reminds me of Hermes. Is this a sign from God? LOL!


Hungry Fishy.


The attack.


Me. The English Man was kind enough to take my photo. I didn't ask for it, promise. *wink*

After the treatment, I went to Central and saw a Thai film called October Sonata. It was very dramatic. The film was set in the 70's and continued on to the 80's. If you are a hopeless romantic and is looking for a heavy drama then this film is for you. Film tickets are discounted on Wednesdays in Central. BTW, dear boy P and I saw Avatar last night. WOW! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting