Sunday 10 January 2010

Preservatives Only

So I am back from Thailand and all I got left are emergency food.  It is difficult when you are hungry, "cooking challenged" and living alone.  I must learn how to cook.  Divine Intervention Please.
  


 I had Lucky Me Baked Mac for Lunch.  I went to Lorraine's and she fed me with a cake.  I ate part of Tito Charlie's crisps too.  I am putting all the bad stuff in my body.  Tom will be a different day, I promise! 




 For Dinner, Luncheon Meat.  Yikes!  Dear Boyfriend told me that it's a combination of pigs reject.  What a nice dinner I had.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting