Thursday 14 January 2010

AGREED!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS:



I remember when my friend Melay told me that you are only allowed to make one big relationship mistake.  I already made one and learnt so much from it.  My cousin Lorraine told me that I didn't just say that I'm gonna soul search, I embodied soul searching.  After my break up, I did what I've always wanted to do, travel abroad and do loads of first time experiences.  I learn so much from experiences that made me the person that I am today.  I have better judgment of character now.  I found the good one and is very thankful of him.  Thanks baby! ♥♥♥

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting