Friday 8 January 2010

Random Thursday

32 TANWA

I used to think that it's ridiculous to watch a film when on holiday. My mum on the other hand is always on the lookout for cinemas where ever in the world we are. So when all plan fails, she always have to movie to back her up. Recently, I got interested on watching subtitled Thai films (on Cinema while on Holiday). I got lucky cause 32 Tanwa is out. It is one of the most fun Thai film I've seen so far. I was laughing hard throughout the whole film. The jokes are so me. Hahaha! If you have time and you enjoy subtitle films, don't give this film a miss. You wouldn't regret it.



MOON RIVER PUB

Everyone, Meet Tito Charlie.

Whenever I visit Thailand, I always think of Tito Charlie. After all, he took care of us when me and my siblings went on holiday in Thailand in 2005. He drove us everywhere and convinced mum that it was safe to Tower Jump. Thanks Tito! Last night, dear boyfriend and I met up with him. It was on the same pub that he took us in 2005. He liked it in there cause they have Filo performers every night. Although boy P told me that it's okay to speak in Tagalog we still spoke in English. It was the polite thing to do.

I said something stupid last night. I jokingly asked Tito Charlie if he goes to Walking Street regularly. Of course he doesn't. I doubt if he has been. He is one of the most conservative guys that I know. I jokingly said Luke favourite's place is X zone. I think I might have crossed the line cause dear boyfriend pinched me under the table. He said, he's gonna get me for it. BRING IT ON!

Tito Charlie didn't change. He's still the warm and nice person that I knew. The only difference is physical - lost his hair, aged a bit and gain a bit of weight. You can tell by the photo dear sister. :)


Tito Charlie and I


Dear Boyfriend and I with the Filo Singers.

VODKA NIGHT

Dear boyfriend's Friday off + Ailema's alcoholic Tendency = Perfect Time for Vodka Night.


Tequilla and Vodka is my favourite alcoholic drink.

Pre-Vodka Photo.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting