Saturday 9 January 2010

Dear BoyFriend's Day Off

Dear boyfriend came last Monday with a surprise.  He told me that his boss approved his day off.  I said, "Oh".  He knows that I am just kidding.  He asked me what I wanted to do.  Being the gay girlfriend that I am, I said I wanted to go on a picnic.  He said he knows just the right place.  So yesterday, Boy P drove me to the beach 45 minutes away from Pattaya.

The Nang Ram beach is not congested and less touristy.  We only saw handful of Farangs mostly retired people.  The beach have soft white sand but nothing compared to Boracay.  The place is lined with big palm trees.  The water clear and blue.  Very ideal for a day trip with family. 


We bought lunch and snacks from Big C.  We didn't know that you can buy food there.  Better prepared than hungry.  :P

Dear Boyfriend

Dear Boyfriend et Moi.  Gayness.  Thank God he's okay with me taking photo and posting photos of him.

The beach BTW is lined with Pine Trees.  I didn't know that you can grow Pine Trees in hot weather.  In my country, Palm Trees are found in Baguio in the North.

Dear Boyfriend relaxing.  BTW, chairs and tables are available to rent in the beach.

We left just before the rain poured.

For dinner, dear boyfriend and I went to MK Restaurant where we had hotpot.  Suddenly I miss Reading and my friends.  Phil, our friend, used to organise hotpot nights.  I bet they are having one right now at it is snowing in England. 


We order thinly sliced beef

and veggies.  We had 2 sets of mushrooms, 1 set of corn, glass noodles, 1 shrimp balls and 3 sets of green leafy veggies.  Very very healthy. 


Nutrition facts.  We got this after we paid the bill.  I wish all meals comes with Nutrition facts so everyone can calorie count.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting