Friday 15 January 2010

Wardrobe Essential: Pumps

Sorry for the designer lust posts.  I can't help it.  I started looking for work the other day and so far, I landed my dream interview.  I am looking for work clothes inspiration online and there's no better way but to start with shoes.  I believe that shoes make or break any wardrobe.  High heels especially gives extra oomph to everything.  Darlings, let's practice wearing high heels!  :)


Rupert Sanderson Orlanda suede scalloped pumps


Rupert Sanderson Patent leather pumps


FENDI


 

FENDI Swirl suede pumps


CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN


Christian Louboutin Décolleté 100 jazz pumps



Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 patent pumps


YSL


YSL Tribtoo patent leather pumps

All photos are from www.net-a-porter.com.

Click for the photo labels for more details.  

Happy Shopping Lovelies!  :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting