Sunday 10 January 2010

Mum-Aroi

Leave it to dear boyfriend to plan for everything.  I came to Thailand without expecting anything.  I simply wanna spend time with Banks.  I must admit, being in a long distance relationship is tough but being with him is easy.  I agree with Kent now, it all comes down with compatibility.  Making each other happy is no effort to us.  We simply click.

On my last day, dear boyfriend came from work early.  He knows how I love to eat so he took me toMum-Aroi which serves Seafood/ Thai food.  Mum-Aroi is well staffed and reasonably priced.  Perfect for fatties like us.  LOL!


Pre-dinner mandatory photo.  :)



Our Dinner.

Fried Rice

Sea Bass cooked with seafood.

Sauteed mixed seafood.  I ordered this and was disappointed so I don't recommend this to anyone.

Don't give their tom yum goong a miss.  It was the best dish of the night.  Bet I am gonna have dreams about this.  Fatty!  :P

We were stuffed at the end of the dinner.  We left Pattaya at 9PM and head to the airport.  We were very still full by then but we couldn't resist eating.  We both had Ice Cream.  I had Thai Iced Tea flavour.  I didn't enjoy it as much as I love my Thai Iced Milk Tea.  It was very very creamy on my opinion but being true to my fatty roots, I was able to finish a scoop.



My cebupacific flight was delayed.  No surprise there.  I got home at 6 this morning and slept the whole morning.  I am now fully recovered and back to blogging.  I flew through cebupacific twice to Bangkok.  Although it's always delayed, it is cheaper than PAL.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting