Wednesday 27 January 2010

GAY ALERT

It's exactly 2 months now since we started dating.  Gay I know but you know how I like to celebrate every occassion and I know how you hate that I show my love for you publicly.  Well, "get over it!".  :P  Thanks for putting up with me especially with my "ridiculously unreasonable" incident.  SYWMK! 


I can still remember when you fireman lift me after Vish's wedding.  Thanks babe!  I was paralysed from walking in high heels the whole day.  You know I need to look good.  I bet you secretly love the experience cause you secretly like me then.  Love teasing you.  :P

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting