Monday 11 January 2010

Oh God It's Monday

Had a very busy day today.  My morning was spent slaving on my 3 weeks worth of laundry.  It was backbreaking but it's good to know that I was able to sort that problem out.  *wink*

I went to Trinoma armed with my to-do list.  I went straight to Kodak to have my photo taken for my CV.  In the Philippines, all CVs must come with a photo.  Pleasing Personality is required and when they say pleasing, it means pleasing to the eyes.  After Kodak, I went to Mary Grace.  I promise to eat good food didn't I? 


Noone is paying attention to this escalator in Trinoma.  It was broken for 3 months now.
 
My Lunch.  Seafood Pasta with Apple Cinnamon and Honey Iced Tea.  It was the best Iced Tea I had so far.  So refreshing.

Although I love Mary Grace's cooking, I have one complain about this dish - the lack of seafood.  It comes with 5 small shells of clam, 2 small shrimps, 2 squid.  I felt ripped off!  The olive made up for the lack of seafood.

I love the Mary Grace's cozy ambiance.  It feels so homey.  The table is decorated by Mary Grace's customer's mail.  So cute.

I love these books too.

After Mary Grace, I went to contact lens hunt.  Apparently, -2.5 is out of stock on most clinics.  I went from Ideal Vision, to Sarabia Optical and then to Vision Express.  On my way to Vision Express, I met people who are working for WWF.  I said, I wanted to help their charity but I am not working at the moment.  On my way back from Vision Express, I smiled to them and they spoke with me.  They ask how old I am, where I finish my Uni and what course I took.  She said that she might have a work for me.  Only they have Management Trainee position at the moment and for UNICEF.  OMG!  This year, I plan to do Charity Work so that's hitting two birds with one stone. 

Finally I went to the Bike shop and got myself a new bike.  I cycled for almost an hour today.  I plan to cycle my way to slim-dome.  :P

Wish Me Luck on Job Hunting and Slimming!  :)


0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting