Thursday 21 January 2010

SSI Job Interview


I went to my job interview yesterday.  In my opinion, it went well.  She knew that I love the Zara brand that she is gonna forward my CV there.  Hahaha!  She knew how I love to work in the retail, merchandising and fashion industry.  I was a bit personal with the interview.  This interview is surprisingly easy.  Let's all hope that I am what they are looking for.  Pray for me lovelies!  Thanks! :)

This is what I wore to the interview. Sorry for the poor lighting.  It was all done in a hurry.

 

Sorry, I didn't notice my skirt until now. It was properly aligned during the interview, I promise!  :)
 

 
 
Zara Skirt and Shoes

It's been ages since I wore that pumps and look what it did to my feet.  I was in so much pain that I took the cab on my way back home.



 
 

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting