Saturday 16 January 2010

Jollibee Chicken Party.

Jj-Oo-double L double L-Ii-B-double E, It's Jollibee goodWho would forget that commercial?  If you were born in the 80's chances are, you still have memory of that it.  :)  Jollibee BTW, is a Filipino fastfood chain similar to Mc Donald's.  

Yesterday was a very unproductive day for me and Lorraine.  We were supposed to do a shoot for my special project but I haven't finalised the layout and styling yet so I moved it to today.  I am still not prepared.  Yikes!  Anyway, by lunch time we were hungry as hell(or maybe I was) and since it's her brother's day off from work and he's driving to the bank anyway, she suggested to exchange her Credit Card receipts for Jollibee Chickens.  Now, I didn't know that you can exchange receipts for free meals.  BPI collaborated with Jollibee - for 1500, you get 1 pc chicken joy with rice, 3,000 gets you 2 pc chicken joy with rice and for 6000, you get a bucket.  We ended up with 10 pcs chicken.  Unfortunately, the promo ended yesterday.



The Jollibee Counter

 
Jollibee Promo Ad

 
The Bucket.  I wasn't able to take photo of the free chickens.  I ate during the trip and slept the whole afternoon.  LAZY!
It's true that the Chickens are crispylicious.  :P

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting