Wednesday 31 December 2008

Looking Back - 2008

This year has been a very productive year for me. I met new people that later became my friends, I went on trips abroad - Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore, I went everywhere in the UK - Thorpe Park, Brighton, Bournemouth, Bristol, Oxford, Windsor etc, I went to countless Museums especially the free ones, (stingy blood runs in me,it will never change), I went to loads of parties, I live life the way I should be, I got a new handbag *wink*, I have a boyfriend who makes me happy, I have a job that pays well for a student and most of all, I learn to enjoy life. I am only 23 and I shouldn't stress myself out thinking so much about the future like I used to.


Me and my friend Amy somewhere in London.

Church Summer Party. Going to my church is fun!


Summer on the sandy beach of Bournemouth.

Oxford Trip. Photo by dear sister.

Malaysia Trip with my Family.

Year of the Bday Parties. I attended so much bday parties this year.

Thorpe Park with my friends.

One of my night outs with friends.

Somewhere in Bristol with my dear boyfriend. *cium*

Halloween Party with Friends.

Singapore Trip with my family.

My goal for 2009 is summarised into 5 things, stop procrastinating, change to "yes I can attitude", be womanly, cultured and strengthen relationship with people. Hope I do well! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting