Thursday 25 December 2008

Starting a New Christmas Tradition

Sorry for double posting,everytime. *wink*
Christmas in the UK is different from the Philippines. Aside from Hardcore Chrimbo Shopping, there ain't much Christmas decors not even on homes, no Christmas lights, No giant Christmas Trees (Hahaha!), no street carolling but they give out cards endlessly, parties are held everywhere and they have sale stuff at almost every store. Essential for a sale sucker like me.

For the first time in almost 3 years, I attended a Christmas Service in here. It was different. Very solemn. It started off with a 30 minute vigil which I mistaken for a rehearsal. I noticed that everyone is singing but it was announced last Sunday that the sermon won't start until 12 midnight. I know, I can be blonde from time to time. Mister BB can attest to that. Hahaha! After the mass, I stopped by to take photos of baby Jesus in the manger. Recently, I had the urge to take photos of mangers. I guess I miss the whole Christmas Tradition. :(

We were invited by a Filo Couple to celebrate Christmas with them. They have more than enough food for 5 people. They set the table nicely and the decorated their place. Suddenly it felt Christmas to everyone. This made my Christmas and I felt happy I was invited to celebrate their first Christmas.


It was 3AM then and we are all tired. Result, sleepy dear sister.

My dear mother and I with the Christmas Tree background. CLASSIC!

Did i tell you that it was my mum's 51st bday yesterday? She still looks good for her age doesn't she?

The dinner table

Baby Jesus in the Manger

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting