Friday 19 December 2008

my five quid challenge

Image is everything. I need a moment to laugh. Growing up, we harrassed (and I mean harrassed) this line to describe my dear cousin Ruzelle. *Don't kill me love* Today I struggled finding the perfect gift for £5! Yes, you read it right. £5 isn't a lot here. To give you an idea, £5 can buy you a Venti Starbucks or a Body Shop Lip Balm. I always believed that whatever you give reflects on your personality that's why it took me a long time to find the perfect gift. Sure I can buy a gift more expensive than that. After all, Christmas is the time of giving. BUT I just can't! CREDIT CRUNCH is making me more stingy than usual. This is what I got for a fiver.

2 pashminas for £4.99 (the Gucci Bag is not included of course)

I absolutely hate receiving anything that is perishable, mugs, frames and perfumes (unless it's expensive!). It feels like they didn't put much thought unto it. Sad bitter childhood exchange gift memories coming in now. Ahahaha!

BTW, Amy, I love the chocolates that you gave me before you left. They are amazing and the packaging is good too! Thanks! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting