Saturday 13 December 2008

Is ONE the Saddest Number?

I love bargain shopping. I got this dress from Warehouse, 50% off.
Shoes was £19 from Zara which I bought ages ago.

Christmas Tree Pictorial! *wink*

With Ate Macy, Tito Ed's Wife. Doesn't she look Fabulous?
I loooooove dressing up, going to parties and as a Filo, taking photos, very essential. *wink*
Last night I went to my Project Party with two Filo Couples. I was okay with going without a partner. Mister BB, my dear boyfriend, is somewhere in the desert, working, pumping oil. Hahaha! We took the office coach, ate a three course meal (sounds Posh!), dance the night away and the Finale, took photos. I had fun and proved that ONE isn't the saddest number. You choose to be sad and I chose to have fun last night.

I will see you in four months Honey! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting