Friday 5 December 2008

FOUND!!!

I found 2 things last Wednesday:

1. H&M in Reading, sells the Comme des Garçons collection.

13th of November was the day I left work early so I can browse and buy the much anticipated collaboration of H&M and Comme des Garçons - I was disappointed. Not because of the collection but because H&M in Reading doesn't sell any! :( I left home sulking and obsessing about the collection. Hahaha! So typical of me. When I went again last Wednesday to browse, I found a handful of the collection and they were all,hmmm, plain. One long sleeve shirt in 2 different colours, white and peach. The only thing that saved it was the Navy Jacket for 100 quid, CREDIT CRUNCH, but they are all 2 sizes bigger than me. Again, I was disappointed but at least they are selling.

2. I got a 30% Members Only Discount in Harrods.

I am contemplating if I should go or not. The sale is not until the 8th of December. My heart says that I should go but my rational mind says, CREDIT CRUNCH and I should save money. God knows that I've been eyeing the Balenciaga bag for ages and I was dropping hints with Mr.BB. I hope he got my message - I WANT A BALENCIAGA BAG IN SAPPHIRE FOR CHRISTMAS! :)


0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting