Saturday 6 December 2008

Celebrations!

Someone told me that that Everyday is a celebration. That's what I've been doing and that would justify my excessive partying lately. *wink*


Last Thursday, I was Invited to a Left Over Party/Advance Bday Celebration of Mum and MC, my friend. Most of my friends are going back home for Holidays and we were there to eat all the perishable stocks. That's exactly what we did.

AND...

I went to my College Party last night and missed the Skimpy Clothes Only notice. We were all wearing decent clothes and we felt out of place. Nevermind. All I know is that I had fun despite my accounting test the next day. I was working overtime last night, revising, cramming but it is all worthy. I took the exam at 10AM today and I passed! I manage to do both, party and passed. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting