Sunday 21 December 2008

Traffic Light Party of 3

Weeks ago while I was planning to Invite few friends at home for a gathering, I come up with a Themed Party - Yellow, Red and Green. My friend Amy asked me if this is gonna be a Traffic Light Party. I said Yes thinking of the colour but she explained what it meant later on. I only invited 5 of my closest friends in College. One said no straight away cause she is planning to go on Hols with her husband and needs to work extra hours. Fair enough. My other friend says that he can't go since he just came back from hols and can't take any more leave. Doris on the other hand cancelled on last minute. As soon as I got a text from her saying that she might not be able to make it cause she was suddenly given work(although on leave), I lost all hope. In the end, I had Darlene, Donna and myself and we had fun! Here are the photos to prove it:
Sorry for the photos being blurry. This was shot on shutter and we were moving very fast. All the emotions are real though.


BTW, if any of you are wondering what I got for the exchange gift, here is a photo.

I got a pill box. I am gonna use it as a jewellery box though.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting