Tuesday 16 December 2008

BV broke my heart

I left my home with high hopes that I will be able to take home a new baby. I spotted a Mulberry Bayswater Bag in Plum about a month ago and didn't buy it straightaway, a. cause I don't want to buy on an impulse. b. I have a rule that my bank balance shouldn't go under ££££. c. CREDIT CRUNCH - this has a big impact on my spending. Guess what happened? It was out of stock. I was gutted. It cost me at least £15 to go there(not including food) and 3 hours travelling and waiting time both ways. As they always say, charge to experience.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting